Client – Multiplex
Architect – Make Architects
Developer – Derwent London
Sector – Commercial
Value – £5.3m
Completed – May 2020
Duration – 69 Weeks
Details – The Charlotte Street development is a nine-storey mixed-use scheme which includes 321,000 sq ft of commercial offices. Atlantic were tasked with the design, supply and installation of timber door sets, washroom joinery, timber decking, skirting, reception joinery package, washroom joinery package & reception joinery.
- Doorsets: Bespoke lacquered door leaves with matching frames and integral architraves.
- Ironmongery: Bespoke satin stainless-steel handles
- WC & Shower Cubicles: Bespoke laminate integrated panel system comprising of doors, divider panels, back panels, pilasters and associated FF&E
- Urinal Wall Panel Systems: Bespoke high gloss laminate panels with laminated glass privacy panels.
- Vanity Units: Bespoke laminate unit with integral Corian sink and hinged access panels.
Timber decking: IPE Hardwood decking on proprietary pedestals and timber batten system.